my insta pics

my insta pics

Thursday, April 4, 2013

.: Baby Q :.


I was reallllly, like really excited to do some newborn pictures, and lucky me I had a friend who would let me do them for her...then. well. She had her baby about the time I moved. my life fell apart, as well as probably her got complicated. 4 weeks passed before we finally got around to doing it. sooo they weren't exactly "newborn" pictures. and, needless to say I had family flying in that night, a blog meeting for our new ohso site (can't wait) so, I still feel like I didn't get to fully experience a "newborn" sesh. to really be creative with this baby. next baby, k, Melissa? haha.

no! we will get better 6 month pictures..or something :)

I love this baby Q. He has the biggest blue eyes. All of Melissa's kids have the biggest most beautiful eyes. tell you what. <3














2 comments: